This website or its application is operated by DAILYPIT, and it provides all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices thereof.
The term 'DAILYPIT' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website or its application whose corporate office 205, Plot No. H-6, Agarwal Tower, Netaji Subash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website or its application.
By signing up for the DAILYPIT service (“Service”) or any of the services of DAILYPIT (“DAILYPIT”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). The Services offered by DAILYPIT under the Terms of Service include various products and services to help you create and manage a retail store, whether an online store (“Online Services”), a physical retail store (“POS Services”), or both. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. DAILYPIT reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the DAILYPIT website or its application. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
I. USER(S) ELIGIBILITY
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the Services provided by DAILYPIT. The Services provided by DAILYPIT is a technology based service which enables the hiring of our professionals for home, corporate and govt. based solution of problems. Our Services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. DAILYPIT advises its users and service providers that while accessing the web site, they must follow/abide by the related laws. DAILYPIT is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during use of web site. DAILYPIT may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time.
II. USER(S) AGREEMENT
This agreement applies to user(s) if user(s) are visitors, registered - free or paid user(s) who access the web site for any purpose. It also applies to any legal entity which may be represented by you under actual or apparent authority. User(s) may use this site solely for their own personal or internal purposes. This agreement applies to all DAILYPIT Services offered on the web site, collectively with any additional terms and condition that may be applicable to the specific service used/accessed by user(s).In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between any provision of the terms and conditions mentioned herein with those of the particular service, the provisions of the terms and conditions applicable to such specific Services shall prevail.
III. AMENDMENT TO USER(S) AGREEMENT
DAILYPIT may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
IV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
DAILYPIT is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site and its content. Web site content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The web site content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under the Indian laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the web site and its content shall remain with DAILYPIT, its affiliates or licensor's of DAILYPIT content, as the case may be.
All rights not otherwise claimed under this agreement or by DAILYPIT, are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
DAILYPIT does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the "content") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the Services contained on this web site, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Service.
We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this web site is provided "AS IS " with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the user(s). In no event shall DAILYPIT be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Service. User(s) of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk. DAILYPIT reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or the website or its application.
Systematic retrieval of DAILYPIT content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from DAILYPIT is prohibited.
In addition, use of the content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of your access to and use of DAILYPIT's Services, you agree that you will not use the web site service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. DAILYPIT reserves the right to terminate the account of a user(s) upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the DAILYPIT service, or if DAILYPIT believes that user(s) conduct is harmful to the interests of DAILYPIT, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in DAILYPIT's sole discretion, with or without cause.
Most content and some of the features on the web site are made available to visitors free of charge. However, DAILYPIT reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the web site at any time for any reason, with or without notice. DAILYPIT also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of DAILYPIT and/or other visitors to the web site. DAILYPIT reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the web site and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
VI. TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE OF SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
The following Terms & Conditions shall apply to customers utilizing the Services offered by the Company for the hiring of Service Professionals:
The customer shall pay the service or labor cost, visit or transportation cost (if applicable), item cost (if applicable), convenience cost (if applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the Local Services.
The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities: ● Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) of the Service Professionals.
● Asking the Service Professionals to break any government rules for any purpose. The Service Professionals has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The Service Professionals also has the right to refuse such a work or leave such customer's house.
● Misusing the Service or the Software for unlawful purposes or for causing nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience.
● Sharing of confidential information such as your password, etc.
● The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by Company is at the sole risk of the customer and that Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranties that:
● The Services will meet the customer's requirements
● The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
● The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of service offered by Company or due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
● The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
● The Customer shall indemnify Company from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Company may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand on the Company.
● The Company is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a Service booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a Service Professional for the Customer.
● The Company shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within its group, or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from any government body, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of Company in any way as Company, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
● The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of Service Professional done by the Customer.
● The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Customer Premises or Company during the Service, Dailypit will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
● If the Customer suspects any Service Professional of any wrongdoing (legal or illegal) or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the Service Professional, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in written or through call immediately within 24 hours of using the Services of Company.
● The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the Service Professional. However, the Company encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against any Service Professional.
● The Company shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions.
VII - Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website or its application. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
VIII - We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
IX - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION We reserve the right to refuse any order / request you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities / requests per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders / request placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order or request, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate account and address information for all orders / booking made at Dailypit. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and payment details, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
X - OPTIONAL TOOLSWe may provide you with access to third-party tools over which, we neither monitor, OR nor have any controls or input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
DAILYPIT’s website or its application offers uniquely innovative search functionalities giving the advantage to the valuable customers to book the trusted service provider in the area of his or her residence or office.
● Rating is to be provided to the Service Professional on the basis of their commitment, quality and time efficiency shown at the time of service to customers.
● Ratings can increase or fall depending on the reviews and feedbacks written by customers.
● If there is any direct complaints (Behavior, Mislead, Theft or any illegal activity), from the customers against Service Professional, their listing can be removed or blacklisted permanently from the website or its application with immediately. In this case, the professional will never be allowed to register again in our database.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site/application or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website or its application is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website or its application, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website or its application should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website or its application has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website or its application, other website or its applications, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website or its application, other website or its applications, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website or its application for violating any of the prohibited uses.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. In no case shall, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The information contained in this website or its application is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by DAILYPIT and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or its application and the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website or its application for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or its application or application. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website or its application up and running smoothly. However, DAILYPIT takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website or its application being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.